Camping Fun with YOGI BEAR™ in March
March is right around the corner and that means spring is on its way too. The birds are chirping, and winter seems to be just a memory as YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™ in Robert, Louisiana, awakens to another fun year for everyone. We are so thrilled because spring means outdoor adventurers can return to our campgrounds soon! Like us, Yogi Bear™ is excited to see all of his favorite campers again! Weekends in March will be filled with fun activities the whole family can truly enjoy.
Don’t miss out on the all the fun with Yogi Bear all the weekends in March:
- Cochon de Lait (March 3-5): Join us Saturday morning to see the pigs roasting, then spend time playing in the great outdoors with the family while waiting for the “Pig Feast.” Plus, get ready to dance! The Waylon Thibodeaux Band will be playing Saturday night.
- Yogi Bear’s Spring Bargain Weekend (March 10-12): Enjoy 40% off campsites and cabins this weekend! Why? Because Yogi Bear wants to welcome families back for the 2017 camping season at Jellystone Park™. The Member’s Only Band will be playing Saturday night, too!
- Irish/Italian Weekend (March 17-19): “Hey”rides are back this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, and this one features a very special Irish/Italian “Hey”ride parade! There will be Irish/Italian-themed recreational activities to enjoy throughout the day as well. Make sure to save some energy for dancing! There will be a DJ Saturday night.
- Anything Goes (March 24-26): Much work has been done on the campgrounds during our short off-season, and Yogi Bear can’t wait to show everyone what’s been renovated! This weekend will be fun for the whole family, and of course, there will be music Saturday night. Tap your toes to the Ruffin Ready band!
- CINDY BEAR™ Special Spring Fling Block Party (March 31-April 2): Enjoy 50% off sites and cabins! Cindy Bear wanted to join in on the fun, too, so she’s helping families save money (sorry, this is not valid for PPL members). There will also be a big birthday party for Cindy Bear™ with cake and ice cream; all we can say is yum!
Don’t miss this weekend’s Scout & Volunteer Rake & Bake Weekend February 24-26. Volunteers will be given a delicious breakfast, then we’ll all work hard to clean up the campgrounds. There will be a free appreciation lunch for our volunteers Saturday, too! This is a great weekend for Scouts—they camp free on a campsite or get 50% off a cabin for their community service.
Here at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, we are excited about the 2017 camping season! There will be plenty of exciting things to do each and every weekend of March. Be sure to book a campsite or cabin and join us for family-friendly activities and see the campgrounds’ renovations.