5 Exciting Renovations at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™
It’s hard to believe that there is only one month left of festivities this year at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™. While 2017 is winding down, there is plenty going on at the campgrounds. Not only are there still several family-friendly weekends coming up here in Robert, Louisiana, but there are also updates to see at the campgrounds.
YOGI BEAR™ is thrilled to share that there are five exciting renovations happening at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™:
- Pools: Swimming is an enjoyable pastime, especially in the South in summer! Campers will be happy to see that the pools near the Ranger Station have been re-plastered and the decks re-poured.
- Outdoors: Campers, our team has addressed the pond vegetation, so the area is more enjoyable to our guests. Additionally, those who like to spend time out on the water will love the new canoes, paddle boats, and kayaks! Not only is it good exercise, but it’s also a relaxing way to unwind after a busy work/school week.
- Sewage: We have added sewer pumps to better accommodate the growing needs of the campgrounds.
- The dome: Southern summers are no joke! While warmer climates allow campers to enjoy the great outdoors more comfortably year-round, sometimes summer heat can feel oppressive. YOGI BEAR™ knows campers need to be able to cool down, so among other updates, the dome received two new 10-ton air conditioners! Be sure to check it out!
- Cabins: Book a weekend in one of our cabins to experience firsthand the perks of our lodging renovations. Comfort is key, so we addressed it in two ways: climate and slumber. First, the insulation and wallboards were replaced which should stabilize and maintain the temperature inside the cabins. Then, we changed to platform beds with new, firmer mattresses.
While we are excited about all of the renovations, we aren’t finished. We plan to make ongoing improvements, so our campers are safe, relaxed, and can continue to enjoy the campgrounds for years to come. Families who are interested in experiencing the perks of the new updates can already book 2018 reservations. Can’t wait that long? Check out the exciting family-friendly events coming up at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™.
Grab your little goblins and get ready for a fun-filled weekend of trick or treating, contests, a Haunted Attraction, D.J. & other creepy activities that will make you scream. Bring candy for trick or treat!
RANGER’S BIRTHDAY & SCOUT WEEKEND!
Join us for outdoor fun & safety training. Celebrate Ranger’s Birthday with cake & ice cream. Call early for 1/2 price cabins or campsites are $10 per person (scout & youth groups only) for the entire weekend. Ask about our pre-paid meal plans. D.J. on Saturday.
VETERANS DAY SPECIAL - 50% OFF WEEKEND!
Our good buddy Yogi the Bear wants to set time aside to say thank you to all of the great men and women who have served in the armed forces. This is the weekend we are inviting all veterans and current military to camp at Jellystone Park™ for free. Cabins will be 1/2 price. We indeed personally thank the people who keep us free. And we help everyone that weekend, camping for everyone else is 1/2 price.