Celebrate This Easter at JELLYSTONE PARK™
Holy Week is a tradition for all of us here in Robert and the nearby Parishes. It also is a great reason to get away with family and friends to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park . Holy Monday (April 14) through Easter Sunday (April 20) is a great time of year to get away. There are so many wonderful traditions that come with this special week and for years, they have happened at our campgrounds. Your family will love celebrating each day with Yogi and over 450 wooded campsites and 85 cabin rentals; each one to be filled soon with fun and laughter. Holy Thursday is Family Pizza Night complete with a D.J.! Good Friday is the best day to cook out any fish you catch in our two freshwater ponds. This spring weather is always perfect for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking here in our part of the Bayou State. There is something so peaceful about boating in the water with the bright sunlight shining down and snuggling by the warm campfire at night is a great family and friend memory. From Thursday the 17th right through Easter Sunday itself, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park is one giant Easter celebration:
- Kids can have a photo with the Easter Bunny: How cute is that?
- Easter “Hey Ride” Parade: It’s a true photo op for everyone!
- Easter Egg and Bonnet decorating activities: Everyone is a creative artist!
- “Egg-streme” Annual Raw Egg Volleyball Tournament: It is all that it is “cracked up” to be!
- Grand Easter Candy Hunt Easter Sunday Morning —Yogi Bear will ask his best buddy Boo-Boo if he can find a picnic basket filled with candy! No worries—Yogi believes in sharing when it is Easter!
- Sunday Family Night BBQ with a D.J.: What a way to celebrate; great food and great music!!
Reflect with your family and friends on the value of togetherness at Easter as you develop closer bonds during this remarkable vacation period. Make your reservations today for an Easter Celebration to remember!