6 July Weekends of Camping Fun at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™
YOGI BEAR™ is already looking forward to July in Robert, Louisiana. Here at the campgrounds, not only will there be Family Night at the pool deck and a DJ every Thursday of July, but there will also be a Rec Center Party and DJ every Sunday of July! There is nothing like camping out in the summer months; the beauty of the warm nights and the excitement of day and evening activities make the outdoors the best place to be right through Labor Day!
The events calendar for the summer is full of family-friendly fun at YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™, and July 2017 is no exception.
NOLA area families, and those across the south, will not want to miss out on all the lodging and camping fun this July at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™. Here are six great weekends coming up:
- Fourth of July Celebration (June 30-July 4): Celebrate the Fourth of July with friends and family at the campgrounds, listening to the Member’s Only Band Saturday night. On Sunday, check out the All Male Ms. Jellystone Park™ contest. Plus, don’t miss the fireworks on Monday evening. Then, on the Fourth of July, celebrate the holiday with a patriotic “Hey”Ride parade, golf cart decorating contest, and a Golf Cart Poker Run. (Four-night minimum stay)
- Beach Party at Cindy’s Hawaiian Luau (July 7-9): Families, get the Hawaiian costumes ready, and be sure to practice your best hula dance moves. Those with the best Hawaiian costumes will win a medal. Plus, enjoy music from the Wayne Foret Band.
- Soaker Weekend Reloaded (July 14-16): Get ready to get soaked! It’s no secret that southern summers are HOT, so come cool down by taking part in our super soaker “Hey”Ride and wet rec activities. Remember, water guns only—no high-powered sprayers or water balloons (please do not wet the bears or employees). On Saturday night, relax while listening to the Southern Boyz Band.
- Christmas in July (July 21-23): After a busy work week, unwind while listening to the Waylon Thibodaux Band Friday evening. Then, get ready for Christmas in July! There is nothing better! Welcome Santa by decorating golf carts and bicycles. There will be a contest for the best decorations! Be sure to grab throws for Santa’s Christmas in July “Hey”Ride parade. Kids will love getting a mid-year gift from Santa, too! Parents, please bring gift(s) for Santa’s sack with your child’s name, age, and the site or cabin number.
- Grandparents/Kids Mid-Week Celebration (July 24-26): Grandparents, spend some time bonding with the grandkids at the campgrounds this summer. Because camping is a memorable way to spend time together, grandparents who camp with their grandkids can enjoy saving 10% on campsites and cabins July 24-26.
- Great American Picnic (July 28-30): What a way to end July! Summer is the perfect season for picnicking! Yogi Bear™ can already smell the delicious aromas that will be coming from the grill. Enjoy hamburgers for fifty cents, hot dogs, chips, and drinks. After the picnic, join us for Great American family activities and the Golf Cart Poker Run. On Saturday night, come out and dance to the music of the Member’s Only Band.
Yogi Bear™ can’t wait for July at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™. From holiday celebrations to activities and music, the campgrounds are a perfect place to make “forever” memories this summer.
Book a campsite soon, and don’t miss the Red, White, and Blue & Family Wet-N-Wild Tourney, June 23-25.